- Admissions to Reception class AKA Ducklings September 2020
- Vision, Mission Statement and Values
- School Inspection Reports
- School Performance Data
- School Curriculum
- PE Funding
- Pupil Premium Funding
- Special Educational Needs
- British Values
- Catch Up Funding - Covid 19
- Covid 19
- Copy of: Resources During School Closure
- Curriculum and Skills Progression Map
- Topic Curriculum & Global Neighbours Map
- Topic Curriculum Map (extended version)
Below you will find links to our school curriculum by subject. Within each subject you can also see what each class/ year group are studying.
- SPORTS / PE Plan Plan
We aim to introduce each curriculum topic with the use of a ‘hook’ this is designed to stimulate the children’s interest and curiosity at the beginning of the topic. Some examples include: visits to local attractions, chocolate making, mystery events and different speakers or adults.
If you should have any questions regarding the curriculum please do let us know. For an overview of what each class is learning about on a termly basis please do look at the class pages - all of these contain a link to the termly overview.
The school uses the Oxford Reading Tree as its main reading scheme following coloured bands throughout the school. Further details of the Oxford Reading Tree can be found here:
The school follows Letters and Sounds as its principle phonics scheme. For a more in depth understanding please click on the link below:
For any further information on Equality Act 210 please click here
For any further information on Specialist Educational Needs & Disability Regulations 2014